[kepler-dev] hydrant is back

Tristan King tristan.king at jcu.edu.au
Thu Jun 19 17:09:18 PDT 2008

Hi all,Hydrant is back up again. Unfortunately the machine it was on had
died completely and the data was lost. I still had a backup of all the users
from the infrastructure move, but anyone who signed up after that will have
been lost. So If you have trouble logging in, just try sign up again. If
that fails as well, send me an email and i'll sort you out.

Cheers,
-Tristan