[kepler-dev] draft conversion of ptII tree from svn to cvs and svn nits

Tristan King tristan.king at jcu.edu.au
Wed Jun 18 23:08:31 PDT 2008

For all those interested, you can view the ptolemy git mirror at
http://www.hpc.jcu.edu.au/git/?p=jc124742/ptII.git;a=summary
and if you want to clone the repository:
git clone git://git.hpc.jcu.edu.au/jc124742/ptII.git/
This will take a while. Our upload bandwidth to overseas doesn't seem very
good. :(

Locally, a git clone takes me 2m19.822s. from SDSC the clone took 42m0.656s
svn checkout from berkeley for me takes, 2m34.387s and from SDSC
takes 1m27.227s

But I don't think it's a very good test on the actual speed. I would need to
have a mirror of the ptolemy svn here (or a git mirror in berkeley) to
benchmark it properly.

--
Tristan King
Research Officer,