[kepler-dev] Compiling Kepler 1.0.0

Christopher James Tuot christopher.tuot at dfki.de
Mon Jun 16 12:15:30 PDT 2008

Hi,

I have problems compiling Kepler 1.0.0 in Eclipse.

I checked out from svn the "branch":
	KEPLER_1_0_0_BRANCH

There is no .classpath in kepler project but I fixed the missing jars.

I also checked out ptolemy:
I tried the following:
	KEPLER_1_0_0_Markers
	rel-7-0-beta
	rel-7-0-beta-2

Could you please give me the working pair of "tags" or "branches".

Since tags and branches seems to be used in a non standard way, could
someone please explain me how your tag and branch system is working?
Tag for me is smg stable which never changes and branch is for a
parallel development, is that the case here?

many thanks in advance for your help,

best,

christopher
Dipl.-Ing. Christopher Tuot
DFKI GmbH (German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence)
Knowledge Management Department
POBox 2080, 67608 Kaiserslautern, Germany
fon:   +49(0)631 / 20575 - 127
fax:   +49(0)631 / 20575 - 103
mail:  christopher.tuot at dfki.de
web:   http://www.dfki.de
Firmensitz: Trippstadter Strasse 122, D-67663 Kaiserslautern

Geschaeftsfuehrung:
Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. mult. Wolfgang Wahlster (Vorsitzender) Dr. Walter
Olthoff

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. h.c. Hans A. Aukes

Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 2313