[kepler-dev] [kepler-users] question about kepler

Paul Allen pea1 at cornell.edu
Fri Jul 18 10:47:00 PDT 2008

Yes, we are working on two things that might be of general interest to
the Kepler community:

1) a web-based front-end to a myexperiment.org like into which you can
upload and execute workflows
2) a scalable back-end workflow execution framework to run workflows at
the request of web site users

We are half-way through a development cycle at the end of which I expect
to have a stable demo site.

-Paul