[kepler-dev] OSGi presentation

Timothy McPhillips tmcphillips at mac.com
Thu Jul 17 12:36:19 PDT 2008

Hi Aaron,

You said you'd recommend that "everyone take some time to study
section 3 of the OSGi spec." Can you be more specific than
'everyone'?  Who should read the spec? All those who will write
Kepler actors in the future? All prospective developers of other
types of Kepler extensions?  Those interested in discussing
architectural decisions for Kepler at a high level?  Or just those
doing the hands-on work to move Kepler to a new extension framework?
And who must understand the OSGi standard in the long run if Kepler
is to adhere to it?

Thanks!

Tim