[kepler-dev] Kepler 1.0 environment

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Jul 3 09:59:57 PDT 2008

Hey Norbert,

If you want to play with that stuff on the mac, you need to use the
terminal to go into /Applications/Kepler-1.0.0/Kepler.app.  In there
you'll see two directories; Contents and Kepler.  All of the actual java
classes and configs are in the Kepler directory.  The launcher
information is in the Contents directory.  Poke around in
Contents/Info.plist and you'll probably find what you want.

chad