[kepler-dev] SharedParamter.java in Ptolemy at the HEAD but not at 7.0beta2

Norbert Podhorszki pnorbert at ornl.gov
Tue Jul 1 10:23:52 PDT 2008

David,

I have some older versions (from cvs, in "production") before 1.0.0.
There is a ptolemy.moml.SharedParameter class there.
Do you find this class in 1.0.0?

I just replaced the ptolemy.actor.parameters.SharedParameter references in
the moml file to ptolemy.moml.SharedParameter and could run a workflow
created in head version of Kepler with the older version.

Norbert

  Norbert Podhorszki
  Scientific Computing Group
  National Center for Computational Sciences
  Oak Ridge National Laboratory
  Phone: (865) 574-7159