[kepler-dev] [Fwd: DDF Director documentation]

Chase, Jared M jared.chase at pnl.gov
Wed Jan 30 15:44:23 PST 2008

Hi Dan,

Could we please keep the DDF director in the actor tree.  My workflow is
held together with duct tape and chicken wire and this is the one small
piece that holds it together.  Norbert recommended that we use this
director and I don't think that there is any other way to implement what
we are trying to do without it.  I'm not altogether sure how it works so
any documentation that could be provided in the future on the DDF
Director would be really helpful!!

Thanks,
Jared Chase