[kepler-dev] Kepler Release candidate 1

Christopher Brooks cxh at eecs.berkeley.edu
Mon Jan 28 16:02:26 PST 2008

Hi Dan,
Sounds good to me.
The Ptolemy tree was tagged with rel-7-0-beta-2 earlier today,
so we should be in good shape.  You could either work on
that branch of the Ptolemy tree, or I could add a tag
for you, or you could just do a copy.

I'd prefer you worked on the rel-7-0-beta-2 branch with
me, but it is up to you.

BTW - I've been going through the bug list and assigning
a few bugs to myself.  Let me know if that is a problem.

_Christopher

--------

    Hi All,
        I am proposing to tag Kepler CVS as of Tuesday, Jan 29 at the end of
    the day as 'rc1'. So please have all your changes in by then. (Hopefully
    the build will not be broken  ;-)
        I will also use Ptolemy as of the same time.

        If there are objections to this, let me know.

    Dan

    Dan Higgins                                  higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
    http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/    Ph: 805-893-5127
    National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis (NCEAS) Marine Scienc
   e Building - Room 3405
    Santa Barbara, CA 93195