[kepler-dev] [Bug 2572] - Export KAR can produce several actors with the same lsid

bugzilla-daemon@ecoinformatics.org bugzilla-daemon at ecoinformatics.org
Thu Jan 24 13:20:08 PST 2008


berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
             Status|ASSIGNED                    |RESOLVED
         Resolution|                            |FIXED

------- Comment #2 from berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu  2008-01-24 13:20 -------
I fixed this bug by detecting the lsid collision and asking the user if he/she
would like to change the id of the component they are importing.  This is the
best solution I could come up with until we further discuss the topics I
brought up in comment #1.  I also fixed several other bugs that came up in the
process of figuring this out.  I think a couple of them are probably
responsible for the corrupted cache that we would see every-once-in-a-while.  

More information about the Kepler-dev mailing list