[kepler-dev] bug squashing day begins

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Jan 23 09:11:34 PST 2008

Hi Everyone,
    Note also that we have a DevLunch scheduled for today at MSI at
12:30. Shaun Walbridge will talk about NCEAS Collaboration sites

Dan

Dan Higgins                                  higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/    Ph: 805-893-5127
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis (NCEAS) Marine Science Building - Room 3405
Santa Barbara, CA 93195