[kepler-dev] Adding actors to the workflow programmatically

R.P.Mciver@cs.cardiff.ac.uk R.P.Mciver at cs.cardiff.ac.uk
Tue Jan 15 08:54:38 PST 2008

Thanks for the help guys, think I get the gist of it now.

One further question relating to this - in a similar way, what is the
functionality that actually connects two actors together? Does this
work through the LinkModel class, I'm guessing it's a similar
situation to dropping the actor into a model in that a change request
is used?

Thanks again,

Russell