[kepler-dev] Actor is not ready to fire messages

Bertram Ludaescher ludaesch at ucdavis.edu
Wed Jan 9 21:30:32 PST 2008

Hi Edward:

We are interested in static analysis methods for workflows and thus CAL
looks like an interesting starting point.
In fact, when I had a look at it in the past I was intrigued by CAL(trop) :)

For us, in addition to production/consumption rates, also other type
information is of interest, e.g., one could think about adding a unit type
system (cf. Rowland's work) or a semantic type system (cf. Bower's work) and
other goodies.

Indeed a fun research / thesis topic -- will let you know if someone shows
up at our doorstep ;-)

cheers

Bertram

--
Bertram Ludaescher, Assoc. Professor
Dept of Computer Science & Genome Center
ludaesch at ucdavis.edu