[kepler-dev] odd recent change to BasicZList

ian.brown@hsbcib.com ian.brown at hsbcib.com
Fri Feb 29 07:54:42 PST 2008

I grabbed it from here :

http://chess.eecs.berkeley.edu/ptexternal/nightly/index.htm

ptII-latest.tar.gz this morning.

Our firewall will block cvs and svn, so I tend to grab a tarball every
week or so and use winmerge to see what has changed.

Ian

Christopher Brooks <cxh at eecs.berkeley.edu>
29/02/2008 15:26
Mail Size: 7620

Ian BROWN/IBEU/HSBC at HSBC
cc
kepler-dev at ecoinformatics.org
Subject
Re: [kepler-dev] odd recent change to BasicZList
Entity
Investment Banking Europe - IBEU

Hi Ian,
I was the one who introduced this bug, and Mankit fixed it on 1/22.
 From where did you get the tarball?  Maybe there is an old tarball
around?

_Christopher