[kepler-dev] Matlab configuration on MacOSX

Christopher Brooks cxh at eecs.berkeley.edu
Tue Feb 26 15:08:31 PST 2008

Hi Dan,
Thanks!
I folded the patches into the Ptolemy II CVS head and into
the rel-7-0-beta-2 branch.

One question I have is your change to ptolemy/matlab/makefile

121c121
< 		"-I$(PTJAVA_HOME)/../include" \
---
> 		"-I$(PTJNI_INCLUDE)" \

The above change modified this command:
	"$(PTMATLAB_CC)" \
		"-I$(MATLAB_DIR)/extern/include" \
		"-I$(PTJAVA_HOME)/../include" \
		"-I$(PTJAVA_HOME)/../include/$(PTJNI_ARCHITECTURE)" \
		$(PTMATLAB_LD_ARGS)

To this:
	"$(PTMATLAB_CC)" \
		"-I$(MATLAB_DIR)/extern/include" \
		"-I$(PTJNI_INCLUDE)" \
		"-I$(PTJAVA_HOME)/../include/$(PTJNI_ARCHITECTURE)" \
		$(PTMATLAB_LD_ARGS)

Shouldn't
		"-I$(PTJAVA_HOME)/../include/$(PTJNI_ARCHITECTURE)" \
be
		"-I$(PTJNI_INCLUDE)/$(PTJNI_ARCHITECTURE)" \
?

_Christopher
--------

    Hi Christopher,

    Attached are a set of patches for building the Matlab actor
    on a Mac. Let me know if you have questions.

    Thanks,

      --dan