[kepler-dev] Proxy configuration problem

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Feb 21 09:50:02 PST 2008

Can't you configure windows (or whatever operating system you're using)
to send all network connections via your proxy?  Kepler has no built in
functionality for configuring a proxy server.  It uses simple http and
https communications so it should be able to forward them via your proxy
server.

chad