[kepler-dev] IOPortEvent bug

Colin Enticott Colin.Enticott at csse.monash.edu.au
Thu Feb 21 04:12:59 PST 2008

Hi all,

I was having trouble with my code and I have narrowing it down to
IOPortEvents feature.  There appears to be a bug in the IOPort class with
IOPortEvent feature and cloning.  It looks like if there has been an
IOPortEventListener added, when it is cloned, all the clones will have a
reference to the same listener list.  I guess the list itself should be
cloned or the clone's list reference should be set back to null.

It is possible if someone could have a look at this?

Thanks,
Colin