[kepler-dev] build a custom actor

Dawid Szejnfeld dejw at man.poznan.pl
Thu Aug 7 12:01:55 PDT 2008

Hi,

so all jars are just copied there, ok. I have to do some tests.

I wonder if I can have some structure in the KAR: dirs, subdirs and so
on and if this structure will be copied to the kepler/lib/jar with all
files not only jars ?

I can see that the dir kepler/lib/jar contains directly set of jars but
also some subdirs with other jars inside. So I wonder if I can have some
dir with some stuff inside in the KAR which will be copied as a whole to
the kepler lib dir.

Dawid