[kepler-dev] adding new job manager

Norbert Podhorszki pnorbert at ornl.gov
Wed Apr 30 05:06:15 PDT 2008

Hi Ufuk,

The JobManager.java: preloadSupporterClasses() loads the JobSupportXXXX
classes, so add your class there.
In the workflows (JobManager actor), you have to use the XXXX for naming
your support class.
Finally, workflows/test/job contains workflow examples for job controls.

Best regards
Norbert

  Norbert Podhorszki
  Scientific Computing Group
  National Center for Computational Sciences
  Oak Ridge National Laboratory
  Phone: (865) 574-7159