[kepler-dev] [Bug 3237] - Search actor in remote repository doesn't work

bugzilla-daemon at ecoinformatics.org bugzilla-daemon at ecoinformatics.org
Thu Apr 24 11:50:00 PDT 2008


tao at nceas.ucsb.edu changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
             Status|NEW                         |RESOLVED
         Resolution|                            |FIXED

------- Comment #2 from tao at nceas.ucsb.edu  2008-04-24 11:50 -------
Following the above plan, we fixed the issue. Ben, chand and i tested it and it
worked. Now kepler can search the remote actor repository.

More information about the Kepler-dev mailing list