[kepler-dev] versioned workflows

Paul Allen pea1 at cornell.edu
Tue Apr 15 05:50:56 PDT 2008

Hello all,

I'm wondering if there have been any thoughts about the versioning of
workflows that reside in a repository. The idea would be to make sure
that, if a workflow from a repository is referenced externally, it will
always work in a manner similar (and produce similar output) as when it
was referenced. I think that this is important if people are sharing
workflows, yet those workflows continue to be improved or updated.

I'm not sure if versioning workflows implies that actors are also versioned.

Has anybody thought about this?

Thanks,
-Paul