[kepler-dev] [Bug 3182] - check for consistent licensing text in all source files
bugzilla-daemon at ecoinformatics.org
Wed Apr 9 12:23:13 PDT 2008
------- Comment #3 from berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu 2008-04-09 12:23 -------
I was given permission by John Harris on 4/9/08 to change the license in the
code owned by Numeric Solutions. I changed all of the numeric solutions source
files and added the following license:
* Copyright (C) 2001 Numeric Solutions. All Rights Reserved.
* Permission is hereby granted, without written agreement and without license
* or royalty fees, to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software and its
* documentation for any purpose, provided that the above copyright notice
* appears in all copies of this software.
* Contact information: Numeric Solutions support at numericsolutions.com, or:
More information about the Kepler-dev