[kepler-dev] Python Actor in Kepler 1.0?

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Apr 4 15:11:24 PDT 2008

Hi All,

    I am forwarding this to Kepler-dev in case anyone feels strongly
about the need for the Python actor in the Kepler 1.0 release. Several
people have requested Python support in Kepler in the past and the only
real reason for not including it would seem to be lack of documentation.
However, the actor could just be added to the repository and not
included in the release, so not including it in the release is not a big
problem.

Dan