[kepler-dev] Bug and release procedure

Timothy McPhillips tmcphillips at mac.com
Wed Apr 2 17:14:40 PDT 2008

Hi Chad, Christopher,

Am I correct in concluding that, for now, all development on the
Kepler RELEASE-BRANCH-1-0-0 should be done against the rel-7-0-beta-2
branch of ptII?

Also, is rel-7-0-beta-2 currently moving or has it been finalized?
In other words, do we all need to periodically update our local
copies of rel-7-0-beta-2?

Thanks,

Tim