[kepler-dev] KIM use cases

Carlos Rueda carueda at ucdavis.edu
Wed Oct 31 18:41:50 PDT 2007

Hello Bertram, Norbert, and others:

I have put together a wiki page describing the motivation and goals for the
(now called) KEM (Kepler workflow Execution Monitoring) module:
   http://www.kepler-project.org/Wiki.jsp?page=KeplerExecutionMonitoring

Please have a look and, of course, feel free to add comments (or send them
directly to me if you prefer). That page pretty much reflects the current
state of affairs in this development.

Norbert: Can you try the latest version in the cvs? It already handles
sub-workflows to some extent. Although there are still some token counter
mis-behaviors and mis-placements, it'd be useful to see how KEM works with
some of the more complex workflows you are working on.

Thanks,

Carlos