[kepler-dev] Build Problems

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Oct 30 09:41:04 PDT 2007

Hi Ken,

It looks to me like your PTII env variable is still not set.  It can't
find any of the ptolemy classes.  How are you setting the environment
variables?  Are you using SET on the command line or are you right
clicking on my computer and setting them there?  If I remember right,
the only way that truly works is to set them through my computer.

Also, I think you need to get rid of the spaces in the paths.  put
everything in c:\someotherdirectory\ instead of "Documents and Settings"

chad