[kepler-dev] class file location

Izabell Caraconcea izabell at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 18:50:20 PDT 2007

Hello All,
I'm facing a similar problem...
I have created my own project (scicop) under kepler/src/org  and developed
one actor.
Then, I went through project building, karlib cleaning and re-building.
Nothing wrong so far. I can see my actor under kepler/kar/actors.
However, when I launch Kepler, I'm getting the error below:

" Error building tree model: Error building tree model: Error building tree
model: Could not clone actor 'Time Series File Reader' from the '
org.scicop.TSReader' class, the actor null, meaning it was not found?
Perhaps there is a classpath problem of the karlib needs to be flushed? "

Any suggestions?

Thank you very much,
Izabell

PS  It seems that moving my project in a different folder does not solve the
issue.
I'm using Eclipse. Do I have to add my project's path somewhere in
the environment settings?