[kepler-dev] class file location

[BE] Ufuk Utku Turuncoglu turuncu at be.itu.edu.tr
Fri Oct 19 04:56:36 PDT 2007

Hi,

I need to create new class but when i create it in our project directory
(such as src/edu/tutorial/turuncu), i get following error messages in
building kepler,

    [javac] Compiling 12 source files to /opt/kepler/build/classes
    [javac] /opt/kepler/build/src/edu/tutorial/turuncu/Sphere.java:20:
duplicate class: Sphere
    [javac] class Sphere{
    [javac] ^

i found that "package edu.tutorial.turuncu;" line causes error and when
i delete this line from my own actor code, it works successfully. I
wonder that what is the best place to put such class files in kepler?
The class is not actor and it will only defines new kind of object that
i use in my actors.

best regards,

--ufuk