[kepler-dev] [kepler-users] The most impressive thing you've done with Kepler

Ilkay Altintas altintas at sdsc.edu
Thu Oct 18 10:01:17 PDT 2007

On Oct 18, 2007, at 9:47 AM, Sérgio Serra wrote:

> Hi Ilkay
>
> I agree with Ketan. I also had some problems with Grid components,
> for instance, The authentication has made to connect onlu to GEON,
> Is there grid generic actors?

Hi Sergio,

Kepler doesn't support many versions of Globus and doesn't have
specific Grid components. The Globus 3.0 actors are outdated and will
be taken out of our stable release which will be out soon.  A set of
stable glite actors will be checked in soon.

  I couldn't relate your question with Ketan's. Web service
components should work in production mode. Did you have specific
problems with the web service actors?

Cheers,
-ilkay