[kepler-dev] [kepler-users] The most impressive thing you've done with Kepler

Ilkay Altintas altintas at sdsc.edu
Thu Oct 18 09:04:21 PDT 2007

Hi Ketan,

You need to commit and re-open the configuration window to see the
available methods for a specific web service using the web service
actor. Does this not work?

It should only close the window you're closing when you close a
window. The rest should stay up. Please use the close window option.
Exit is for the whole system as conventional in other software.

-ilkay

--
Ilkay ALTINTAS
Lab Director, Scientific Workflow Automation Technologies (SWAT)