[kepler-dev] kepler sources within subversion

Unnikrishnan Pillai unni.pillai at nyu.edu
Wed Nov 14 17:21:21 PST 2007

Not sure if this is the right forum for this.
Seeking help from other developers who are managing their local kepler development within subversion.
My institution is using subversion and I'm running into difficulties with some locally developed actors.  My problem is that the
hidden .cvs and .svn directories don't co-exist and it's proving very time consuming and painful every time I do a sync with latest
kepler sources.

Is there a way for me to obtain the kepler sources without .cvs directories. Some kind of release version of latest sources.
Thanks

Unni

P.S. I'm looking through cvs man pages in the meantime...