[kepler-dev] Kepler ontology

Kenneth Evans, Jr. evans at aps.anl.gov
Sat Nov 3 21:06:16 PDT 2007

Izabell,

I had to do a "jar rebuild" to get them to show up.  That includes a
full-clean which deletes .kepler.  Possibly deleting .kepler would be
enough.  (I would rename it instead, as a backup ;-)   I'm still trying to
figure it all out myself.

In Eclipse, you can right click build.xml and select Run as  "Ant build."
to run Ant and set the targets. The launcher will end up under the External
Tools toolbar icon (with the red toolbox).  Do "Open External Tools Dialog."
to modify it.

I'm able to get my own actors in the library by "Save Actor in Library"
available by right clicking them.  The corresponding .class files have to be
in the CLASSPATH somewhere.  I added a project with the actors in it to the
CLASSPATH tab in the Kepler launcher and also added another directory to
save actor class XML files into.  It all seems to be working.

My biggest annoyance now is having to change to the directory where my
workflows are saved every time I start Kepler, which has been a LOT.

        -Ken

  _____