[kepler-dev] [Ptolemy] Re: Re: Problems with Eclipse Install

Kenneth Evans, Jr. evans at aps.anl.gov
Sat Nov 3 11:33:41 PDT 2007

Derik,

I got the new .classpath.default for kepler (not ptII) as you suggested.  I
had to add **/build/ to the Kepler/ptII excludes (eliminates 4974 errors).
I now have 0 errors.

I previously thought I had to exclude **/build/ for kepler/src, but it is
not there, now, so I may have been wrong.

I also set most (11) of the Errors/Warnings under Properties | Java Compiler
to ignore for both projects.  This reduced the number of warnings from 1421
to 0.  I attached my .settings/org.eclipse.jdt.core.prefs for kepler in case
someone is interested.  It is the same for ptII.

So it finally looks good.  Thanks,

        -Ken