[kepler-dev] Kepler ontology

Kenneth Evans, Jr. evans at aps.anl.gov
Sat Nov 3 11:29:28 PDT 2007

Hi,

I was able to add a new category under Components by modifying
kepler-component.owl under configs/ptolemy/configs/kepler/ontologies.

It did not appear in Kepler until I did an ant rebuild (which does a
full-clean).

On the other hand the information is in .kepler (which gets deleted by
full-clean).  If you would restore your previous .kepler, I think you would
find the change is no longer there.  Thus, presumably you could accomplish
the same by modifying .kepler, but I haven’t figured out exactly how to make
the changes.  On my attempts to do that, Kepler rewrote the files.  I do see
changes in .kepler/.actorlibrary and .kepler/.libraryindex after doing the
rebuild.

There seems to be a bug report on this issue.

Hope this helps.

        -Ken