[kepler-dev] Kepler on Solaris

Amanda Waite - SUN ISV-Engineering Amanda.Waite at Sun.COM
Wed May 30 10:35:51 PDT 2007

Hi Matt,

Thanks for the information on past efforts to grid-enable Kepler and
also for the encouragement.
I feel that it would definitely be useful to know more about the work
that Lucas and Chad are doing on the grid invocation sub-system.

Best Regards

Amanda

--
Amanda Waite