[kepler-dev] Keper icon for Getting Started Guide

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Thu May 3 07:50:28 PDT 2007

Kirsten,
    Good morning. I had not finished this work as of yesterday when I
send my previous email.

    The following is the icon that would theoretically appear on both
the Mac and Windows desktops when Kepler is released. This is the
current icon in the Beta 3 release. The icon currently is placed on
the Windows Desktop and is in the Kepler folder in Mac Applications.
It may need to be enlarged to work well in the Getting Started Guide.

    I have modified the graphic so that the background is transparent.
This is less of an issue with the current icon since it has a square
look. However, in previous versions of the icon in the Getting Started
Guide, the square outline detracts from the icon the user would be
looking for. And, in extreme cases, this may confuse the user.

Warmest Regards,

Glen Jarvis
--
913-486-8775
glen at glenjarvis.com
http://www.glenjarvis.com

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -M. Gandhi