[kepler-dev] Feedback on Actor Documentation Errors

Matthew Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Mar 27 21:46:30 PDT 2007

Thanks, Glen.  In addition, for Kepler much of the actor documentation
has been rewritten with an emphasis on scientists as a target audience.
  Kirsten is going through another pass at this as we speak, so please
be sure to send any errors you find to Kepler-dev as well, as some of
the documentation you find in Kepler will not be present in ptolemy.
I'll cc Kirsten so that she knows about this issue.

Thanks,

Matt

PS Kirsten -- are you signed up for kepler-dev at ecoinformatics.org so
that you see these emails directly?