[kepler-dev] Kepler with Eclipse

Izabell Caraconcea izabell at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 21:42:56 PDT 2007

Hi Matthew,
I have recently subscribed to the Kepler's developer list. I would like to
apply the SWF concept to my research and create a set of actors with the
desired functionality. Unfortunately, I'm already stuck in running Kepler
within Eclipse.
I found a post that has directed me to you as the author of the
instructions for setting Eclipse.
Please, help me to overcome the issue. I don't get errors when building, but
when running a windows pops-up displaying:
"Could not find the main class. Program will exit" followed by "
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError".
I did exactly what the tutorial said...

Thank you very much,
Izabell