[kepler-dev] Fwd: [kepler-users] CVS files missing?

Efrat Frank efrat at sdsc.edu
Mon Mar 19 17:00:10 PDT 2007

Does it say that KeplerApplication class cannot be found?

Perhaps you need to clear the cache. that is delete the .kepler
document from your home directory (C:/Documents and Settings/
Izabell/) and then use ant buildkarlib.

Do you have the lib and config added in the classpath tab?

Does your .project file looks as follows (with your paths):

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<projectDescription>
	<name>kepler</name>
	<comment></comment>
	<projects>
	</projects>
	<buildSpec>
		<buildCommand>
			<name>org.eclipse.jdt.core.javabuilder</name>
			<arguments>
			</arguments>
		</buildCommand>
	</buildSpec>
	<natures>
		<nature>org.eclipse.jdt.core.javanature</nature>
	</natures>
	<linkedResources>
		<link>
			<name>karclasses</name>
			<type>2</type>
			<location>/Users/jaeger/projects/eclipse/kepler/kar</location>
		</link>
		<link>
			<name>PTII</name>
			<type>2</type>
			<location>/Users/jaeger/projects/eclipse/ptII</location>
		</link>
	</linkedResources>
</projectDescription>