[kepler-dev] Wrapup sequence question

Norbert Podhorszki pnorbert at cs.ucdavis.edu
Wed Mar 7 09:21:35 PST 2007

Hi Edward and Erwin,

Thanks for the explanation. Now I see how things are working. A note on
documentation: I know that I missed the paragraph talking about wrapup in
section 2.4.3 Process Domains (vol.II) but what about to put a note in
2.3.1 Director? This section has two figures two show default
execution sequences. You may mention, that the wrapup sequence is
different under Process Domains...

>From now on, I will be aware to put extra effort in ensuring that no
(deeply nested opaque) actors under PN can stop by themselves but run
until starvation.

Best regards
Norbert

      Norbert Podhorszki