[kepler-dev] cleaning up the configs dir

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Jun 26 12:02:38 PDT 2007

Hey,

I'm trying to clean up the configuration director for kepler
(kepler/configs/ptolemy/configs/kepler) and I wanted to ask for some
help.  There are a lot of gifs and jpgs as well as some config files
that I can't determine the legitimacy of.  Could anyone who has ever
used the configuration directory please take a minute to sort through
there and remove ('cvs rm') anything that you are sure is no longer in
use.  There are even a couple directories that I am not sure are being
used anymore (sms, cipres).

I cleaned out all of the config files that used to build the actor
library, so it will be less confusing to future developers on how to add
actors to the tree.  I will be writing a howto soon on the same subject.

if you have any questions, let me know.

thanks,
chad