[kepler-dev] Can I use Ptolemy actors in Kepler?

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Jun 21 15:34:29 PDT 2007

Hi All,

    Just for your information, I am working on a system for showing an
actor in the tree without loading it until it is dropped. I've still got
some work to go, however.

Dan

Dan Higgins                                  higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/    Ph: 805-893-5127
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis (NCEAS) Marine Science Building - Room 3405
Santa Barbara, CA 93195