[kepler-dev] noticing strange behavior with SRB Proxy actor

Unni Pillai unni.pillai at nyu.edu
Wed Jun 20 13:33:13 PDT 2007

Hi Raja

Yes I'm able to Sget the files as Bowner, and NYUIngestMgr and Sls -C
shows that all three have all permissions on the file.

Ok it looks like I was using Schmod -r a(ALL) to imply all
permissions whereas I should have changed owner using Schmod o flag

I did that and can verify Sget using Aowner, Bowner and NYUIngestMgr
and the owner according to Sls -C is correctly shown as Bowner, but
Kepler actor is still returning old files not the new changed file.

Thanks
Unni