[kepler-dev] Multiple Threads per Actor

Chase, Jared M jared.chase at pnl.gov
Thu Jun 7 10:29:08 PDT 2007

Hello,
I created an iterative workflow that uses the Ramp actor with the PN
Director. I would like to design the workflow so that each iteration is
executed at the same time in parallel. I noticed that when using the PN
Director that (as documented) one thread is assigned to each actor. I
was trying to figure out how to that I could allow each iteration to
invoke the same set of actors all within different threads.
Is there any way to allow multiple invocations (multiple threads) of the
same actor to execute at the same time in parallel?
Thanks for your help!
Jared