[kepler-dev] help with finding newly created actor

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Jun 6 10:26:27 PDT 2007

There was an entity "©" in one of the properties that was causing a
problem.  I removed it.  I also put a comment in the xml saying that you
should replace the "documentation" property with a KeplerDocumentation
property.  You can find an example in one of the other moml files in
src/actors.

hope that helps,
chad