[kepler-dev] [kepler-users] Command line EOF

Bertram Ludaescher ludaesch at ucdavis.edu
Tue Jul 17 13:42:47 PDT 2007

Are we still using bugzilla? If the answer is yes, maybe a reminder on
"how-to" could be sent to kepler-dev.

One thing I recall was a discussion about different versions of this
actor (there is a similar one in Ptolemy I think).

It might be worth revisiting how similar/different they are.

Also possibly related: the various SSH2 actors flying around.

Having a common "vision" and design for all those (remote) execution
actors those (so that switching from one to another yields few
surprises!) might be a good idea...

just my 43 VEB (= Venezuela Bolivares = $0.02 ;-)

Bertram