[kepler-dev] Kepler distribution for Solaris

Amanda Waite Amanda.Waite at Sun.COM
Thu Jul 12 07:35:29 PDT 2007

Hi there,

I've tried to see if I can install Kepler as a Solaris package which
would effectively make it available to all users on the system but what
I'm finding is that some of the actors always write intermediate files
and results to $KEPLER or $KEPLER/lib. If I try to redefine the KEPLER
property that's passed in on the command line I end up breaking
everything. Is there a way of separating the location of the Kepler
runtime from the location to which the actors write files and results?

Dan, did you have a chance to talk to Matt Jones about the Solaris version?

Kind Regards

Amanda - Sun Microsystems