[kepler-dev] [kepler-users] Kepler and Opal deployed webservice

Ilkay Altintas altintas at sdsc.edu
Thu Jan 4 15:01:25 PST 2007

Murali,

I've checked with the developer of Opal to double check that the
generated web services use string as the output type.

Looks like you're getting a status xml object back (as you should),
and are not able to deserialize it. If your web service just outputs
the received message as a string, the WebService actor shouldn't even
be trying to deserialize it.

Some opal-based demos are at: http://cvs.ecoinformatics.org/cvs/
cvsweb.cgi/kepler/workflows/meme-opal/

Do you still get this problem BTW? Just realized that this email was
never responded.

-ilkay