[kepler-dev] Distributed SDF & Defence

Christopher Brooks cxh at EECS.Berkeley.EDU
Mon Dec 17 08:35:07 PST 2007

Hi Chad,

Daniel might have already contacted you about this, but can you say
a few words about Kepler's use of the distributed sdf work?

_Christopher

------- Forwarded Message

From: Daniel <kapokasa at es.aau.dk>
To: ptresearch <ptresearch at chess.eecs.berkeley.edu>
Subject: [Ptolemy] Distributed SDF & Defence
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 14:23:34 +0100

Dear All,

I would like to announce that I will be defending my Ph.D. thesis
entitled "Automated Distributed Simulation in Ptolemy II" on the 6th of
February 2008. I would like to know if you are aware of any users or
work in progress around the Distributed SDF work to mention at the defence.

Greetings from my new location, Madrid, Spain.
Daniel
Ptolemy maillist  -  Ptolemy at chess.eecs.berkeley.edu