[kepler-dev] Kepler and AOP

Edward A. Lee eal at eecs.berkeley.edu
Tue Dec 4 09:33:05 PST 2007

Thomas Feng (cc'd here) has done some work on this...
He started with AspectJ to implement a backtracking mechanism,
but then went a different route.  See:

http://ptolemy.eecs.berkeley.edu/publications/papers/06/incrementalCheckpointing_WSC06/index.htm

He is currently working a model transformation infrastructure
that in some ways becomes an actor-oriented (or block-diagram-oriented)
version of aspects...

Edward